Thursday, November 14, 2013

My New E-Addiction... BOHO CHIC FASHION

Working full-time, I find that a lot of my fashion shopping is now digitally driven. And recently I came across an online boutique that's got me full-tilt hooked on boho glam. If you love a kaftan, maxi dress, smock, shift or tunic dress... then www.bohemiafashion.com.au is the place to go to.

This online boutique is a dress-tination for boho chic fashionistas. The bohemian inspired range is incredibly versatile. There's an element of freedom to style the same dress to look either goddess or grunge. A strand of wooden tassel beads, which Bohemia Fashion is famous for, and you get that chillaxed weekend look. Or luxe it up with retro jewels for a goddess gorgeous look. The key to a Bohemia Fashion dress is the freedom to individualise your style.

After lusting over the range, I've decided on the eye-catching Mischa Tunic. And priced at only $49 I certainly feel a million dollars right now. It's got just the right amount of 'look at me' factor, and I'm loving the spotlight when stepping out in this dress.

With the holiday season ahead it's hard not to think a maxi dress or two in the wardrobe would be the ideal fashion staple to be summer party ready at any time. And long-live a kaftan, to throw on when you want to amplify your weekend swagger. So to look effortlessly chic this summer, I recommend to stock up on a few Bohemia Fashion dresses, as they are seriously affordable and adorable.

Pssst... Word on the street is that Bohemia Fashion's Facebook followers tend to get all the juicy sneak peaks of new arrivals. So if you are a FB lover, then it's worthwhile to become a follower so not to miss out on the latest boho web wants.

So... what are you waiting for?

w: www.bohemiafashion.com.au
FB: www.facebook.com/bohemiafashion 
IG: www.instagram.com/bohemia_fashion 



No comments:

Post a Comment